Monday, May 11, 2015

Just Me

This is just me sharing and gabbing about the things I love, things that I  want to try, things that were a big mistake, things that are still a mystery to me and likely so much more. I love reading other people's blogs about anything and everything and I would love to join the cast of internet characters that I love so much! Shop, cook, craft, travel, experiment, try, read, watch etc...  All The Things! Whatever makes your heart happy and fills a creative desire in your life DO IT, TALK ABOUT IT, SHARE IT with everyone. Happiness can be just that simple. I am working on enjoying the happiness that comes with the simple things that I have always loved and rediscovering the creative me. I love to shop for all kinds of beauty products - anything to help me be the best me! My addiction to crafts needs to be provided a room and storage all of its own - someday! I have inherited my love of cooking and creativity from my parents - the kitchen is where life seems to happen for our families. My husband and I enjoy travel and new experiences - it doesn't hurt that it gives me a reason to shop, photograph and write about the fun we have. All of this enjoyment has given me a desire to write about it more and hopefully this will be just the outlet I have been searching for lately! Even if this only ends up being for me at least I can check something off my life's "To Do" list and who wouldn't be happy to do that? :)

Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I love to be behind the camera! Taking pictures of almost anything makes me happy.
2. I have no superstitions. What is meant to be will be, for whatever reason - good or bad.
3. I enjoy and prefer to make most things from scratch, but a long time guilty pleasure is Kraft boxed macaroni and cheese, reheated, on day 2.  So strange!
4. I am still not exactly sure how to use Twitter.
5. I did my first snail mail swap on Instagram this year and it was so much fun crafting and trying to create an interesting package for someone I didn't know personally; and excitedly waiting with great anticipation for her to receive it; and finally finding out she was "in love" with what I created. Yay!
6. I hate the mall. I only go once a year with my bestie before Christmas to have lunch, window shop and purchase a couple of Lush bath bombs.
7. I hate doing laundry. My awesome husband does ALL of the laundry in the house. So blessed!
8. I have the greatest sister in the world. My life would be incomplete without her.
9. I wake up every day telling myself it's going to be a good day. Today I stubbed my pinky toe and ripped the nail off. Apparently, I lied to myself and I am super mad about it.
10. If my husband would let me I would take home ALL the broken, unloved, lost animals at all the shelters in our county.

No comments:

Post a Comment